Sunday, July 7, 2013

Christmas Card Challenges #32

   I'm into my third week as a member of Christmas Card Challenges Design Team, which means I now have three Christmas Cards finished. . . only another 40 or so to make. Since I started a bit late this year, I think I'd better make 2 or 3 every week instead of just one

   This week should encourage everyone to join us at CCC because it's a PRIZE week . . . and who doesn't like to win FREE goodies?  The theme is: Stockings


   The past couple weeks I've been trying oh so hard to reorganize my Craft Room. It's not going as well as I'd hoped, but in the process I've found a few items I don't remember buying . . . which means I'm either buying too much or my memory is going - is one better than the other?

   I found a box of metal sentiments which included "Believe" that I used on the front of the card.

  
 
   Another item I found is Crystal Snow by Stampendous! -- it was mixed in with my embossing powders; I'm not sure how that happened.  I used the Crystal Snow on the stocking cuff, toe and heel.
 
 
   I added a strip of stockings from the DP to the inside, matted in green and red. When I decide who I'm going to send the card to, I'll either stamp another sentiment or handwrite a long message. I like having options. 
 
 
   Be sure to check out what the other CCC Design Teamies have created for your inspiration. And get busy on making your Christmas Cards -- you only have 171 days left.

Heather-ME
Keep Crafting,

2 comments:

  1. Heather, this is so cute! Love your fluffy stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Heather. I love the colours and stocking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'