Sunday, August 4, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 36

   It's the first Sunday of the month, so that means it's a prize week at
And we have a sketch (shown at the end of this post) for you to use this week. Here's my card, based on the sketch.
 

I thought I would do a "cutesy" Christmas card this week. . . mainly because I bought these adorable digistamps from Scrappers Delight called "Little Snow Angels."  They came lightly pre-colored, so I added highlights and enhanced some of the colors using my Copics.
 
 
The round sentiment is a FREE digistamp by Stamp Fairy called "Lennie Christmas Scenes." And the beautiful Christmas Wishes DP is also a FREEBIE from Barely Mine Designs (Christmas August Freebie).
 
 
The sentiment on the inside is a digistamp from Doodle Pantry.  I received it for FREE, along with 15 other sentiments, in the Holiday Greetings Set because I entered Doodle Pantry's July Challenge.
 
 
Here's the sketch for the Christmas Card Challenge. I can't wait to see all the beautiful Christmas Cards made for the challenge this week. Click HERE to see what the other Design Team Members have created for your inspiration.
 
 
Note:  Check out some of the sites I've mentioned above and maybe you'll snatch a few freebies for yourself. **Just hover your mouse over the name and when you get the little hand, click.
 
I'm entering this card in the following Challenges:
  > The Hobby House Challenge: Christmas
 
Keep Crafting,

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and pretty card. Thanks for linking for my CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'