Sunday, September 8, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge #41: Snowman

     The new challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenges is Snowman. You can check out the details as well as what the DT has put together for your inspiration by clicking here.  And here's my contribution this week:

 
I had a bit of fun creating the paper "ribbon."  I glued down the end, then rolled it around a pencil and glued down the next little bit, removed the pencil, rolled it, glued it, and so on. I flattened the rolls a bit so they weren't standing up so tall.  I also used dimensionals on the snowman and the sentiment.
 
 
The sentiment is computer generated. I don't remember where I got the snowman from, but it's actually a clear sticker that I stuck to white cardstock, then glued that to red cardstock and cut around the image to create the frame. The DSP is from the Old World Winter Pack by the Paper Studio.
 
 
 Don't forget to take a peek at what the Christmas Card Challenges DT have put together for you this week (click here).

Keep Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'