Friday, October 25, 2013

I love Fall

I love the Fall season. Living in Central Florida I still get to see a few Fall colors, just not like when we lived in Michigan. So I relive those Fall days and colors in the cards I make.
 
 
This card is for From The Heart Stamps' monthly challenge. It's a progressive challenge; enter the challenge once using the monthly digital image, and you'll receive a free digital image to use the following month. Harvest Medley is the free image I received for playing along in September.
 
 
The digital stamp has a set of 3 images in a square. I decided to cut them apart and put the sentiment on the front with additional die-cuts and use the other two images for the inside.
 
 
I colored the B&W digis using Copics. I sponged the edges and white paper using Memento Brown. The DP is from the Amber Autumn Matstack by DCWV. The cornstalks are from Die-namics and I'm not sure where I picked up the leaf punch.
 
    
 
I'm also entering this card in their weekly I {heart} Card Sketch Challenge #39 
 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Great coloring and I love how you split up the images for a great sketch take! Nice touch with the corn element too! Thanks for joining the FTHS Sketch and SOTM Challenge this week.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative in splitting the image up! The die cuts really compliment your image and make for a fabulous card design! Thank you for playing in the FTHS Digital Stamp of the Month Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love how you made the inside look pretty too! Thanks so much for joining us at From The Heart Stamps challenges this week and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather, I just popped by to see your creations. Thanks so much for your visit and your lovely words on my blog. I hope you have fun making your crackers.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty and i like the earthy colors. To split the image is a great idea.

    Thanks for joining our SOTM challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is really stunning! Thanks for joining our monthly challenge at From The Heart Stamps this month! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'