Sunday, October 13, 2013

It must be Sunday

Yes, it must be Sunday, since I have another Christmas card to share with you. The weeks are flying by quickly this year.  The challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenges is a Color Combo:
 
Pink, Brown and White
 
Not your traditional Christmas colors, so . . . I decided to make a "non-traditional" Christmas Card.

 
When I saw this digistamp from Melonheadz, I knew I had to use it for the pink/brown/white card this week.  The sentiment is computer generated  The paper is digipaper from Doodle Pantry (Seasonal Swags-Paper 5). The ribbon is from my stash (it's ages old) and tied to a wire ring.
 
The inside is finished with like papers/colors/ribbons; however the light I use to take pictures stopped working, so I only have one picture to share with you today (I'm just glad I was able to get a picture of the card front before things went haywire).
 
Keep Crafting,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'