Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's Christmas Sunday

Since I’m still visiting family, this post will be short. I've had a wonderful vacation even though it's been a LOT of running around ~ we attended 6 high school sporting events in 7 days.
 
Since it's Sunday that means another Christmas.  Join us every week at
and you'll have plenty of cards ready by the time Christmas rolls around.  This week's theme is:
Photo Challenge
 
 
I found a perfect FREE image from AJ Digis, Christmas Lights. I enhanced the lights with Glossy Accents.

 
The sentiments are from Doodle Pantry, Holiday Greetings. I received it for FREE several months ago and have been using it quite a bit.
**Note: I won a super prize from Doodle Pantry last week and I can’t wait to get home so I can create cards with all the digi stamps and papers and sentiments. I just love Doodle Pantry . . . mainly because you can get a black & white version and a color version, so if you’re short on time you can use the color digistamp to quickly create a card. 
 
 
 OK, back to Christmas Cards . . . be sure to visit the Christmas Card Challenges website so you can see what the other Designers have created for you this week.
 
 

Keep Crafting

Card Recipe:
  ~ Digital Image: AJ Digis Christmas Lights
  ~ Red & White Cardstock from stash
  ~ DSP: DCWV Christmas Stack
  ~ Sentiment: Doodle Pantry Holiday Greetings
  ~ Memento Dye Ink: Green and Red
  ~ Glossy Accents

2 comments:

  1. This is so perfect, Heather! (That many sporting events would do me in. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Heather, I love the Christmas lights image and the paper works well with the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'