Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's good to be Home

I really enjoy spending time with my parents and extended family (they all live out of state, so I don't get to see them as often as I would like) . . . but I also like getting back to a "normal" routine and not living out of a suitcase.
 
Since I haven't posted much over the past 2 weeks (only my required cards for the Design Team Challenges),  I thought I would share a card with you today.  Even though this was a "Welcome to your new Home" card, I felt the "home" image fit the fact that I'm now, well, home.
 
 
I punched a "sun" template using a circle punch and created a "cloud" template by punching holes with my standard hole punch (I now have a cloud die, but I didn't when I created this card).  I sponged it all with various Memento Ink Pads.  The house stamp is from the dollar bin at Joanns which I colored with Copics ~ I also fussy cut it out and raised it up using dimensionals. Some ribbon from SU! and Spellbinder die cuts finished off the front.

 
Now for my Oops!  Since I had very limited internet access during the past 2 weeks, it was a scramble getting my posts done for the Design Teams I'm on.  So, I just noticed I forgot to post the Photo for the Photo Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges this past Sunday. There's still time to play along (it's a prize challenge also).  Check out my post from Sunday, October 6 for details. Sorry for any confusion.
 
Keep Crafting,

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Heather! What a cute stamp for a dollar! :) So perfectly coloured, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'