Friday, January 31, 2014

Another Last Minute Card

One more card done. This one is for {From the Heart} Stamps: Stamp of the Month Challenge. And January's cute digistamp is "Caught Your Heart" provided to me free because I entered December's Challenge.  I used the simple cat with heart design, but the set also included the cat sitting under an old fashioned mail shoot and the cat with love letters.  The sentiment is computer generated; I thought it was purr-fect for this card (sorry, I couldn't resist).
 
Enjoy. . . and don't forget to make a couple Valentine's Cards, it'll be here sooner than you think.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Heather! Lovely colouring. And of course the sentiment is purrfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is so cute!!! Love the layout and how you colored the image! Thanks for joining our SOTM challenge at From The Heart Stamps! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'