Friday, January 31, 2014

January is Almost Over

I'll be sharing several cards today (once they are all finsihed) because it's the end of the month and that means today is the deadline for the monthly progressive challenges I usually enter.
 
First up is a card for Imagine That Digistamps January's challenge.  This is SO cute, but I had a dickens of a time coloring it (mainly because I couldn't decide on what colors to use).   All in all, I like the final product and that's what really matters.

 
The snowflake border and snowflake are from Whimsy Stamps and the paper is from Pebbles Lakeside and Stampin' Up! Print Poetry collections.  I added some glitter for the snow and used a Pearl Pen for the bunny's tail and the girl's cuffs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather!! Well this turned out beautiful!! Love the warm colors and with those snowflakes and glitter for snow, SO PRETTY!! Thank you so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenge ~ hope to see you next time!! xKris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colours you used and the glitter on the snow - the pearl pen catches your eye!
    Your snowflakes are the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'