Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Christmas Tags

The challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenges is to make a Tag. It can be a gift tag or a tag on a card. I made gift tags.

 
I punched out 3" round circles for the round tags and used a portion of a Spellbinders die for the rectangle cards. For the "hangers" on the circle tags, I punched an oval out of either gold or silver CS and folded it in half.

 
Each tag was embellished with snowflakes, ornaments, trees, doodling, etc. On the back of each tag I stamped a "TO:" and a "FROM:"
 
Take a quick trip over to Christmas Card Challenges to see what the other DT members created this week.
 

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful, Heather! We must be similar... it seems I can't make just ONE Christmas tag at a time... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'