Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Imagine That . . .

I received the cutest digital stamp (Winter Love) with sentiments from Imagine That for playing along in their monthly progressive challenge in January.  However, since I didn't get my card done by Valentine's Day (wow, what a surprise; not), I decided to use a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps ("where ever you go, go with all your heart) which will make this digi one I can use all year long.
 
"Winter Love" came with both black and white and color digis.  I used the colorized version, but went over the colors with my Copics. I like digis that come with the black and white line art as well as a colorized version. When I need to make a card quickly, I can use the color version. And, I can also use the color version as a guide when I color the black and white line art. 
 
 
Items used:
Brown, red and white cardstock, ribbon and DP from my stash, Spellbinders dies-Labels Two and Three, Copics and Stampin' Up! punch.

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute! I 'm glad you found a way to use this on non-Valentine's occasions as well. Thanks for playing at Imagine That! Digis by Kris this month *Ü* xxKris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'