Friday, February 28, 2014

It's a Good Day

Have you ever made a card that you can't stop thinking, "Wow! I love this card."  Well, that's how I feel about my card today.  I think it's going to be one of my favorites.
 
Because I made a card for January's Stamp of the Month Challenge at From the Heart Stamps I received Birthday Candle Birdbrain for free.  And it came with 16 bonus sentiments.
 
 
I colored the image with Copics and added a ribbon and bow. The rhinestone brad is from Paper Studios. The green is a bright lime green pearlescent cardstock from Clear Bags, even though I think it looks a bit washed out in my picture. I love the bright purple and lime color mixed with the bright yellow of the bird.  I added Glossy Accents to the eyes and sponged around the sentiment with Memento Pear Tart and Grape Jelly.
 
  
 
I love this sentiment, which came with the stamp set. Click here to see what From the Heart Stamps has to offer . . . and if you join the Monthly Challenge for March, you'll receive a free digistamp the following month.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I really love this one, too, Heather! And really, the stamp company is perfectly named for you, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! I like the color combo and the shading around the edges of the sentiments is a great touch! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very cute card. Keep making it in other colour combos if you enjoyed it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'