Sunday, June 29, 2014

What? Where did June go?

Yes, that's how I feel. I don't know where the month of June went. I am SOOOO far behind on my "To Do" list for June.  I won't even have to create a "July To Do" list . . . I'll just change the heading on the "June" list to "July" and at least one thing will get accomplished {smile}.

So, a quick post.  The image and the sentiment are from the Doodle Pantry Smooth Sailing set.  I chose to use the line art and not color it~I just love the simple look of the image. The pattern paper is actually from a wallpaper book~love the pattern and colors.


I added card stock to the inside, but decided to leave it blank at this time. This way the card can remain just a "Thinking of You" card, or can be tweaked to be a birthday, get well or even a sympathy card.


Stop by the Doodle Pantry Blog or the Doodle Pantry Store for more information on upcoming products and special sales beginning July 3.

Smooth Sailing & Map


2 comments:

  1. I love having "tweek-able" cards around. This is such a great card Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has a perfect nautical feel to it, Heather -- I really like it! And as far as where June went... look, here we are into July, and I'm just catching up on my commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'