Monday, August 18, 2014

Challenge #38 -- Embossing - Wet or Dry

Time to get out your heat gun or embossing folders because this week at Christmas Card Challenges the theme is: Embossing ~ Wet or Dry


I sponged the Ornament/Star/Snowflake embossing folder with VersaMark Ink. Then carefully placed my Blackberry Bliss cardstock on top and pressed down to transfer the ink. I sprinkled it with Shimmer Embossing Powder I found in the sale bin at Tuesday Morning and heated. First time using this EP, so I didn't know what to expect. I thought it looked a bit silver, so I added 2 silver die-cut ornaments (shimmer silver cardstock and Die-namics Ornaments dies).  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! 

Stop over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see what the other Design Team members created this week. You just might be inspired to grab your supplies and make a couple Christmas Cards. It's never too early . . . and you can also join in the fun by linking your creation (click here).

2 comments:

  1. Heat embossing... still my favourite. Such a pretty and elegant card! Love the purple with the silver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those beautifully embossed baubles, Heather.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'