Sunday, August 24, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges: Presents

Are you working on your Christmas Cards?  This week Christmas Card Challenges' Theme is:
Presents (an Inspiration Photo is included)


I used an embossing folder for the tree then fussy cut around the image. The presents/stockings/teddy bear strip is something I found in my stash. I colored the back of clear dots with a Red Copic to add some color to the tree.  A gold star at the top and another quick and easy Christmas Card is completed.


This is the Inspiration Photo for you; however, remember there are no steadfast rules as long as you create a Christmas Card. Hope to see your creations.  Be sure to stop by Christmas Card Challenges to see what the other DT members created this week.


1 comment:

  1. That stash strip is adorable! That and the embossed tree make a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'