Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Crafty Creations Challenges #269: Flower Power

If you've been following me for any length of time, you know how much I love flowers on my cards.  So, I was excited that I was the one to host the Challenge for the next two weeks at Crafty Creations Challenges. The theme is:
Flower Power

Beccy's Place is the sponsor and she graciously sent me the most beautiful flower image to color and use~Daisies.


I colored it with Copics and I actually have 3 blending pinks and 3 blending greens, so it was really fun and easy to color.


Stop by Crafty Creations (click here) to see what the other Design Team members created for your inspiration. We'd love to have you join along. The Challenge ends August 18 at midnight.


Creative items used:  Spellbinders Petite Ovales Small and Large Dies; Dienamics Flourish Die; Copics; Stampin' Up! Punches, Stamp & Ink; Paper Roses from Stash



1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely combination of flowers, coloured (beautifully) and 3D! Someone will just love to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'