Thursday, November 6, 2014

Complete Cardmaking: Issue 53

Several months ago I was asked by the Doodle Pantry owner/creator to make a card for their feature spread in the Complete Cardmaking magazine.  Can you believe I didn't tell anyone about it? But, since the magazine is available as of today, I can finally share the news with you . . . one of my cards is in a national publication !
Edited Note: As of 11/14/14 the magazine is now available.

I chose to use Doodle Pantry's Mini Bethlehem set. I love everything about this set: the images (I used a pre-colored image), the papers and the sentiments.


Close-up of the pre-colored image and sentiment



I used a second sentiment from the set for the inside. I also included a mini, reversed pre-colored image at the bottom to tie it all together.


Pre-colored digital images and digital papers really do take card making to a whole new "easy" level.


If you purchase the magazine (click here for more information), you'll also receive a FREE CD with lots of digital items including the Doodle Pantry Mini Bethlehem set !

Mini Bethlehem




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Heather! What a well-deserved honour. And good job keeping the secret! Beautiful card and paper colour to complement the image. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'