Saturday, November 29, 2014

So Thankful

This has been a tough week. Hubby had outpatient surgery, but then wound up back in the hospital overnight due to some complications with the medication he was given.  All is better, or at least getting better. He has a lot of restrictions for at least 6 weeks; which means I get to do everything around the house. I'm not complaining, but it does cut into my "crafting" time a bit {smile}

I received a surprise in the mail a couple weeks ago from Alanna. Check out her blog here~she creates the most awesome cards and she also happens to be the DT Coordinator for Christmas Card Challenges.

I couldn't wait to use this die.  I knew it would be the focal point of the thank you cards I was making for those who helped organize our community's Annual Art & Craft Fair.


This die, called "You Mean the World to Me" (of course LOL), is from Die-namics. I have a lot of Die-namics Dies, but I luckily didn't have this one.  I punched a green circle to place behind the "world" which allowed the yellow to show behind the words.


The Committee Members really do mean the world to me because without their help and support, the Art & Craft Fair would not happen.


Thank you Alanna for a beautiful die. I love it and "You Mean the World to Me!!"

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful die -- and I really like how you've showcased it here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'