Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges #2: CAS Design

Before I begin, I just want to say that this is my 100th post for 2014. I'm not sure I'll surpass what I did last year, but then this year hubby was in the hospital twice and we moved  . . . so life got a little in the way of me crafting like I would have liked. While this may not be exciting to many of you, I'm just thrilled that I've kept with it and I'm still enjoying sharing my creativity with you. Thank you for all your comments and encouragement during the past 2 years.

~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~

Another Sunday means another challenge at Christmas Card Challenges.  The theme this week is:
CAS Design

I took it literally. So I used digital images and sentiments and made a very clean and simple card...although I spruced it up a bit by adding a few layers.


I used My Digital Studio (available through Stampin' Up!) to create the single layer which was placed on a burgundy mat.


It's printed in a very pretty light burgundy, although it really looks washed out in my photos. One day I'll learn how to take better pictures . . . although I probably need a better camera first.


The inside is a stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up! and I used the same graphic I had created, only a tad bit smaller.


I hope you'll join along this week. We'd love to see your creations. If you need a bit of inspiration, check out what the DT made this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the inside sentiment! Congrats on 100 posts for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! CAS cards are my favourites, of course...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely CAS design Heather and congratulations on your 100th post!!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'