Saturday, December 27, 2014

Deedee's Digis December Challenge

This has to be a short post . . . kids are going to be here in about 15 minutes. But I wanted to share a card I made for the December Challenge at Deedee's Digis.


I merged the cake and balloons together. Then cut around the cake, fussy cut the balloons out, added pink, blue and yellow glitter to them and popped them up.  I also added a bit of clear glitter to the frosting. The sentiment is also from the digi set.


I kept the inside simple, but tried to tie it to the front sketch.


There's still time to play along. Check out the challenge here or her shop here


And here's the digi set you must use to play in the December challenge. But, hint . . . it's only 31 cents, so who couldn't play along this month ? !


1 comment:

  1. All the glittery goodness is fantastic! A perfect birthday celebration card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'