Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Doodle Pantry New Releases

I'd like to say a big welcome to Esther, my newest blog follower.  I hope my creations will inspire you !

Today is Tuesday, which means Doodle Pantry has a few new digital sets available (and they're 25% off today only).

I fell in love with Little Boy Valentines. It seems I always find cute images for girls, but who knew that images for boys could be just as darling !


One image from the set is this adorable dinosaur. I added the clouds and a bit more "grass" to the grass area. I also went over the pre-colored image with my Copics.


The Designer Paper and sentiment are from the digi set also. I love how all the bits and pieces of every Doodle Pantry digital set coordinate to make cardmaking so easy.  A homemade candy dot and a bit of embossing finish off the card.


Can you tell I love this little critter? I had to include him on the inside along with a second sentiment from the set.


Stop by the Doodle Pantry store to take advantage of 25% off this and other new releases today.  And there's still time to play along in the monthly Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge #1. Check out all the details by clicking on the image below.


Little Boy Valentines



2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Heather!! Wonderful sky background and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fine line, making a card cute but still suitable for a boy... and this is perfect! I also like how you embossed just the strip... great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your words of encouragement keep me 'crafting.'